CV Area Resources
City of Cherokee Village
- Here is an online list of current food pantries in or near Cherokee Village.
- Financial Assistance Options for North Central Arkansas
- Call St. Vincent DePaul - 870.257.3448 (works in conjunction with St. Michael's Catholic Church - if no answer, leave a message and they will call back.)
- Spring River Baptist - 870.856.4144 - they help with larger sums of money up to $150.
- NADC Human Services - 870.994.7353 - (Becky) Note: They do not help those located south of Evening Shade.
- North Sharp County Ministerial Alliance - 870.257.3869 - Can help with utilities (electric, propane, water, wood assistance, and occasionally prescriptions) limited to $75 once per calendar year.) Call to see if you qualify. Must provide copy of bill and a valid ID with name and address that matches the service address on the bill.
Areas outside Cherokee Village
- Cave City First Assembly - 870.283.5770 - (Brother Bobby) Serves Cave City only.
- Shining Light Food Pantry and Church - 870.625.7287 (LeVon Callahan, elder of Ministerial Alliance in Mammoth Springs)
- First Baptist Church Food Pantry - 417.264.3403 (Pastor Aaron Holman)